Dentures are an important part of your identity and can have a great impact on your self-esteem, enjoyment of food, comfort, and overall health.
If you are wondering, how much do dentures cost in Ontario? You have come to the right place. Dentures can range anywhere from $650 to several thousand dollars per arch, but there are several factors to consider.
In this blog, we provide you with everything you need to know about finding good quality service and dentures at an affordable price, and why it’s important to speak with a reputable denturist.
What are the different types of dentures?
An experienced denturist will perform an exam to explain and recommend the right type of denture for you.
Why are dentures so expensive?
We understand that dentures are a big investment. That’s why our team is dedicated to transparency and education. It is our goal to ensure that our patients are as informed as possible about their options and which are the most appropriate for them.
Factors that affect the cost of dentures include:
- An in-depth assessment to determine the correct fit, shape, and type of denture for each of our patients.
- Our state-of-the-art digital technology allows us to match your teeth from photographs and create digital prosthesis for you with a shorter turnaround time thanks to our on-site lab facility.
- Using the highest quality materials to ensure the most comfortable and longest-lasting dentures available
When purchasing dentures from a reputable denturist, it’s important to understand that you are also paying for the expertise and training of a highly educated professional who is invested in your wellness. At McCable Denture Clinic, our denturist will ensure that you are receiving proper and timely care when you need it most.
Financial Assistance and Insurance Coverage
You may also qualify to have a percentage of your dentures paid for under your private insurance policy. Please refer to your benefits booklet to view your specific coverages.
After you’ve had a consultation with our denturist, our team can submit a predetermination to your insurance company. A predetermination is essentially an estimate for the costs of the recommended services. This submission allows your insurance provider to review the plan and associated costs in order to respond with how much coverage they will provide you.
Our clinic also accepts Veterans Affairs.
Questions To Ask Before Purchasing Dentures
Before deciding which dentures are right for you, and which denture clinic you’d like to work with, there are a few questions that we recommend asking your denturist:
- Which dentures are best suited to my needs and lifestyle?
- Do you make the dentures on-site or send them to a lab?
- What type of coverage is included?
- Are there additional costs?
- How often should I have my dentures cleaned or checked?
- How long will my dentures last?
- What days and hours are you available for adjustments and follow-up visits?
At McCabe Denture Clinic, we offer free consultations to better understand your lifestyle and expectations, and we are well-equipped to work with all budgets to help accommodate our patients’ needs.
Take a step towards a better quality of life by contacting us to book a consultation.